Job Title: Clinical Lead – RGN (UK Sponsorship Offered)
Location: Staff Partners Primary Care, Braintree, UK
Salary: £17.50 – £22.50 an hour
Job type: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Full Job Description
Are you a RGN with the NMC and already in the UK?
Do you need sponsorship in order to continue working?
If so we may have the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client based nationwide has a impressive portfolio of Nursing and Residential homes. They are looking for passionate and caring Registered Nurses with a proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team to join their work family.
Offering sponsorship and majority of VISA costs covered, also some support with living cost initially, this client is offering one of the most competitive salaries and opportunities available on the market right now.
What’s on offer?
- Great induction and on-going training
- Career progression and support to achieve nationally recognised qualifications
- Immediate start available (subject to DBS and references)
- 28 days holiday entitlement
- Bank holiday pay enhancements
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free DBS check
- Free uniform
- Long Services Awards
- Access to discounts from hundreds of nationwide high street and online stores through the Blue Light Card
- Tier 2 visa sponsorship available for eligible nurses*
*Terms and conditions apply
- A recognised qualification as a Registered Nurse
- A valid and current NMC registration and pin*
- Previous experience working as a Registered Nurse
- Good communication skills and the ability to lead a team
- A desire to care for others
- A compassionate and flexible work ethic
*Flexible for sponsored nurses
If you are interested please hit apply with your most up to date CV. Or call us for a chat on 0203 983 7790.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 39 per week
Salary: £17.50-£22.50 per hour
- On-site parking
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Do you need sponsorship to work in the UK?
- Are you currently in the UK?
- Care/Nursing Home: 1 year (required)
- NMC (required)